- Content Type
Highly positive placements 2010 - 2011 season across IIMs and other top B-schools across India have led the experts to believe that the number of applicants for CAT 2010 is likely to witness a ris...
With less than two months left for the Common Admission Test, it is time to know all important details about the toughest MBA entrance exam of the country. The exam is revamped and the format of the paper has observed several changes. The fee payable for the exam has also increased to Rs 1600 from Rs 1400 in CAT 2011.
Those who will be taking the exam must know about the registration process. Registration for CAT 2013 session will begin from 29th July, 2013 and end on 26th September 2013 (Tuesday). Hence, you must be aware of all important dates and get a voucher from any of the listed Axis Bank branch before beginning the registration process.
However, a CAT aspirant must be aware of things that would be needed for registration process. These things are-:
1. CAT 2013 voucher: Before you register online for CAT 2013, you should obtain a voucher from selected Axis Bank branches. Fill the pay-in-slip at the selected Axis Bank branch near your home to obtain the voucher. This voucher is your first step to top B-schools of the country in 2013. The pay-in-slip has two copies one of which will be stamped and given back to the CAT aspirants. This copy shall be retained by the candidate during the entire examination process. The voucher number can be found under the scratch-off area of the voucher you purchase at an Axis Bank branch.
2. Necessary education documents: Before starting the registration process which is online, you should be ready with all your important education documents such as mark sheets of higher secondary, senior secondary and your college. Also be ready with your diplomas if you have pursued higher education. You should calculate your percentage in all your examinations.
3. Work Experience letters (if applicable): If you have work experience, then you should be ready with your experience letters from the companies you have worked with.
4. Desired programmes: Prepare a list of IIM programmes you wish to apply to as per your interests and aptitude. Try and make informed decisions.
5. Exam Date: You should know well in advance which day and time slot you wish to appear for the test. This can be a part of strategy you have made for CAT 2013. Be very careful to register for CAT 2013 as soon as possible to get your desired time slot.
All the Best for your exam!